The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) issued a tender for a study of the socioeconomic benefits of three water-related Earth Observation (EO) missions.
The “water-related Space Based EO missions” are WildFireSat, WaterSat and the Terrestrial Snow Mass Mission. All of these missions have been under study for several years and are in various stages of development.
Description of Work
“The Canadian Space Agency CSA Space Utilization Directorate required consulting support to quantify and qualify the potential socioeconomic benefits to Canadians of satellite-derived information on water quality and quantity that will ultimately allow the identification of specific mission outcomes and applications gaps to guide future smartEarth investments. This will be done by using a value of information framework and other relevant methodologies based on international best practices, in order to assess the impact on decision-making for three water-related space-based EO missions: WaterSat, WildFireSat and Terrestrial Snow Mass Mission.”
The tender is open to “pre-qualified suppliers under the Supply Arrangement for Task Based Professional Services.”
That list includes:
- ADGA Group Consultants Inc.
- Beyond Technologies Consulting Inc.
- Calian Ltd.
- Deloitte Inc.
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Gelder, Gingras & Associates Inc.
- Goss Gilroy Inc.
- Hickling, Arthurs, Low Corporation
- Kelly Sears Consulting Group
- KPMG LLP
- Lannick Contract Solutions Inc.
- Lansdowne Technologies Inc.
- Le Groupe Conseil Bronson Consulting Group
- Les services Euroconsult Amerique du Nord Inc. / Euroconsult North America Services Inc.
- MNP LLP
- PRA Inc.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP
- Samson & Associés CPA/Consultation Inc
- The Institute on Governance
The tender is open until July 6, 2021. The contract will run from the contract award date to May 31, 2022.npp_spts_9f046-21-0068