Last week Export Development Canada (EDC) held a webinar on managing the impact on global supply chains during the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
That webinar is now available on-demand. In the webinar, EDC discusses the following:
- How EDC is monitoring the impact of the virus and its effect on global supply chains.
- How the virus outbreak will impact the global economy and which countries will be most affected .
- How to protect your company against the risk of not getting paid if your suppliers or customers don’t pay.
- How to get more working capital from your bank.
The panel for the webinar includes:
- Moderator – Dominique Bergevin Manager, Go Export Team, Commercial Markets and Small Business, EDC.
- Peter G. Hall, Vice-President and Chief Economist, EDC.
- Amira Dali, Senior Account Manager, Commercial Markets & Small Business, EDC.
- Rajesh Prashadcolah, Bank Channel Director, Bank Channel, EDC.