In today’s show, Wayne and I discussed some of the notable current events and touched on the ongoing debate of Moon vs Mars, and what the government provides in the way of of infrastructure and imagination leadership.
Here are the topics for today’s show:
– Moon vs Mars (0:41 – 11:44)
– SmallSats and Big Data (11:45 – 21:33)
– More water on Moon? (21:34 – 27:05)
– The latest Canadian Space Agency call for ideas (27:06 – 35:18)
– Canadian trade agreements and the space industry (35:19 – 40:27)
– The SEDS Canada Canadian Reduced Gravity Experiment Design Challenge (40:28 – 45:45)
Listen to and Subscribe to the Podcast
You can subscribe to the podcast using your favourite podcast app (iOS and Android). For apps like OverCast or Pocket Cast you can search using the podcast title SpaceQ or use the RSS feed URL listed below.
The RSS feed URL is: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:286233381/sounds.rss