Today on SpaceQ my guest is Jeff Manber, CEO of NanoRacks. Jeff has a degree in neuroscience and started his career in media, so how did he become the successful space entrepreneur that he is today? That story and others are part of this candid interview.
Some of the topics we discuss include:
- Jeff’s background and ability to work internationally where others have problems.
- Russia’s commercial space program in the 90’s and today.
- Making the Mir Space Station commercial.
- Tourists in space including, Lance Bass and Astro Mom.
- How NanoRack’s managed to take 580 payloads to the International Space Station and launch nearly 200 satellites.
- How the company was funded, future funding and advice for entrepreneurs.
- Will there be a future NanoRacks space station?
- Working in Canada.
Listen to and Subscribe to the Podcast
You can subscribe to the podcast using your favourite podcast app (iOS and Android). For apps like OverCast or Pocket Cast you can search using the podcast title SpaceQ or use the RSS feed URL listed below.
The RSS feed URL is: http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:286233381/sounds.rss