The Canadian Space Commerce Association will be holding its annual meeting on March 28th in Ottawa with Our Critical Canadian Space Infrastructure as its theme. The annual event brings together the various participants of the space systems sector to discuss the current state of affairs.
Speakers at the all day event will discuss future opportunities including how to protect, support and grow the disparate group of private and public organizations, capabilities and supporting infrastructure which together compose Canada’s space infrastructure.
The confirmed speakers to date include:
- Joan Harvey, Head of Research & Analysis, Policy and External Relations, Canadian Space Agency
- Maryse Harvey, Vice-President and/or CEO Jim Quick, Aerospace Industries Association of Canada
- Ron Holdway, 2012 Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute President and ComDev International VP of Government Relations
- Alex Saltmann, Executive Director , Commercial SpaceFlight Federation
- Dr. Christian Feichtinger, Executive Director, International Astronautical Federation
- Kevin Shortt, President, Canadian Space Society President
- UTIAS Space Flight Laboratory Project Manager Grant Bonin
- Scott Larson, President, UrtheCast
- Larry Reeves, Director, Canadian Satellite and Design Challenge
- Robert Godwin, Apogee Books owner and Canadian Air and Space Museum Director
- Dr. Gordon Osinski, NSERC/ MDA/ CSA Industrial Research Chair in Planetary Geology at the University of Western Ontario
- Cliff Sosnow, Chair of the International Trade and Investment Group and Associate David Peaker, Blakes Law Firm
For more information registration please visit the Canadian Space Commerce Association web site.
Please note that SpaceRef Canada is the media sponsor for this event.