At approximately 10:31 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 13th Chris Hadfield’s long duration stay aboard the International Space Station will have come to an end as he lands near Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan with his fellow astronauts Tom Marshburn and Roman Romanenko.
You can watch a live Canadian Space Agency (CSA) webcast starting at 9:30 p.m. EDT. NASA TV will also have coverage starting at 9:15 p.m. EST which will be broadcast on SpaceRef.
This is the CSA nominal webcast schedule should all events go as planned:
Time: (All times are EDT)
– 9:30 p.m. – Webcast begins with pre-event special programming
– 10:00 p.m. – Presentations and live commentary by CSA Astronaut David Saint-Jacques and former CSA Astronaut Robert Thirsk
– 10:31 p.m. – Chris Hadfield’s landing in Kazakhstan.
– About 10-15 minutes after landing we should have video of the capsule from NASA TV.
– About 20-30 minute after landing, extraction of the astronauts from the capsule (on NASA TV).