The Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) will host three all candidate town halls starting on September 26 in Montreal.
The events will be hosted by Hon. Jean Charest, Chair of Vision 2025. According to the AIAC “each event will feature a panel discussion with representatives of all three of Canada’s leading political parties and networking opportunities with local industry members and electoral candidates.”
These three town halls would seem to be a good opportunity for the space community to ask questions about Canada’s future in space.
Party representation will vary at each town hall with the Liberals, Conservatives and NDP expected at all three. The Bloc Quebecois will be at the Montreal meeting. As the list of parties at each event is updated we’ll revise the story.
The events are not free. Tickets start at $90 for AIAC members, non-members are charged $110 and there is pricing for tables of 8.
- Montreal – Thursday, September 26
- Registration information – Location: DoubleTree – Hilton Montreal, 1255 Rue Jeanne-Mance.
- Vancouver – Tuesday, October 1
- Registration information – Location: Pinnacle Marriott Hotel, 1128 W. Hastings Street.
- Toronto – Thursday, October 3
- Registration information – Location: Sheraton Airport Hotel & Conference Centre, 801 Dixon Road .